MB Madaera
Lost 31.7 lbs fat
Built 11.7 lbs muscle


Chris Madaera
Built 9 lbs muscle


Keelan Parham
Lost 30 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle


Bob Marchesello
Lost 23.55 lbs fat
Built 8.55 lbs muscle


Jeff Turner
Lost 25.5 lbs fat


Jeanenne Darden
Lost 26 lbs fat
Built 3 lbs muscle


Ted Tucker
Lost 41 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle

 
 

Determine the Length of Your Workouts

Evaluate Your Progress

Keep Warm-Up in Perspective


ARCHIVES >>

"Doing more exercise with less intensity,"
Arthur Jones believes, "has all but
destroyed the actual great value
of weight training. Something
must be done . . . and quickly."
The New Bodybuilding for
Old-School Results supplies
MUCH of that "something."

 

This is one of 93 photos of Andy McCutcheon that are used in The New High-Intensity Training to illustrate the recommended exercises.

To find out more about McCutcheon and his training, click here.

 

Mission Statement

H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy

Privacy Policy

Credits

LOG IN FORUM MAIN REGISTER SEARCH
Free HIT Session
Author
Rating
Options

Drew Baye

Florida, USA

We're going to be opening our HIT facility in Winter Park, FL either late April or early May, depending on the arrival of our Nautilus equipment. If anyone here is in the area, you're welcome to stop by for a free training session when we're up and running. If you have exceptional form, we may also ask you to help with demo workouts at our grand opening. :)

We've got a 2,300 sq ft facility, with a full line of new Nautilus Nitro equipment on the way, and will be conducting regular seminars on fitness, sports training, and bodybuilding related topics.
Open User Options Menu

TigerFighter VS

New Jersey, USA

Wow, thats very generous of you Drew.

I am not planning to be in Florida anytime soon, but thanks anyway. If for some reason I were to be there, I'll look you up.
Open User Options Menu

AceHIT

Drew Baye wrote:
We're going to be opening our HIT facility in Winter Park, FL either late April or early May, depending on the arrival of our Nautilus equipment. If anyone here is in the area, you're welcome to stop by for a free training session when we're up and running. If you have exceptional form, we may also ask you to help with demo workouts at our grand opening :)

We've got a 2,300 sq ft facility, with a full line of new Nautilus Nitro equipment on the way, and will be conducting regular seminars on fitness, sports training, and bodybuilding related topics.


If I can get time off from work, I'll travel to the US!

Open User Options Menu

bday

Generous offer bit to fare to travel for me ( Australia ), sounds like a nice setup though .
Bye the way how is your diet going

bday
Open User Options Menu

BRUCELEEWANNABE

Florida, USA

I'm in Naples, Fl. What's the time/drive for me, any idea Drew? Thanks.
Open User Options Menu

Cherry

Drew, No MedX?? :(
Open User Options Menu

simon-hecubus

Texas, USA

BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I'm in Naples, Fl. What's the time/drive for me, any idea Drew? Thanks.


Go to Yahoo Maps and find out.
Open User Options Menu

SanSooMan

That is a big studio. Are you going to do personal training only? How many machines will you have? Chris.
Open User Options Menu

Drew Baye

Florida, USA

bday wrote:
Generous offer bit to fare to travel for me ( Australia ), sounds like a nice setup though .
Bye the way how is your diet going

bday


My abs are visible in good light, but I went back to maintenance calorie levels rather than try to get any leaner now, since I'm still not getting much sleep. Once I'm able to sleep regularly on a consistent basis I will be resuming the diet.
Open User Options Menu

Drew Baye

Florida, USA

BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
I'm in Naples, Fl. What's the time/drive for me, any idea Drew? Thanks.


According to mapquest it's about a 4 hour drive.
Open User Options Menu

Drew Baye

Florida, USA

Cherry wrote:
Drew, No MedX?? :(


No, no MedX.

MedX is nice stuff, but the Nautilus Nitro line is of comparable quality, while being more space and cost efficient.
Open User Options Menu

Drew Baye

Florida, USA

SanSooMan wrote:
That is a big studio. Are you going to do personal training only? How many machines will you have? Chris.


Yes, personal training only. All workouts will be by appointment, no open memberships. We'll have about 30 machines, including duplicates of the most used ones (leg press, row, pulldown, overhead press, chest press)
Open User Options Menu

SanSooMan

Hi Drew,
hey, how many instructors are you planning on having. I would think you will have them going at the same time with 30 machines? Chris.
Open User Options Menu

Landau

Florida, USA

Drew: As always give me the heads up update and you can count on me being there. David
Open User Options Menu

Drew Baye

Florida, USA

SanSooMan wrote:
Hi Drew,
hey, how many instructors are you planning on having. I would think you will have them going at the same time with 30 machines? Chris.


I figure with the amount of equipment and the space we'll have we can have 5 or 6 going at the same time without it being too crowded. When we get close to exceeding our capacity we'll move to a larger location or open a second one.
Open User Options Menu

Drew Baye

Florida, USA

Landau wrote:
Drew: As always give me the heads up update and you can count on me being there. David


Will do, David. I'll give you a call when we get our equipment in so you can swing by and work out.
Open User Options Menu
H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy