MB Madaera
Lost 31.7 lbs fat
Built 11.7 lbs muscle


Chris Madaera
Built 9 lbs muscle


Keelan Parham
Lost 30 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle


Bob Marchesello
Lost 23.55 lbs fat
Built 8.55 lbs muscle


Jeff Turner
Lost 25.5 lbs fat


Jeanenne Darden
Lost 26 lbs fat
Built 3 lbs muscle


Ted Tucker
Lost 41 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle

 
 

Determine the Length of Your Workouts

Evaluate Your Progress

Keep Warm-Up in Perspective


ARCHIVES >>

"Doing more exercise with less intensity,"
Arthur Jones believes, "has all but
destroyed the actual great value
of weight training. Something
must be done . . . and quickly."
The New Bodybuilding for
Old-School Results supplies
MUCH of that "something."

 

This is one of 93 photos of Andy McCutcheon that are used in The New High-Intensity Training to illustrate the recommended exercises.

To find out more about McCutcheon and his training, click here.

 

Mission Statement

H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy

Privacy Policy

Credits

LOG IN FORUM MAIN REGISTER SEARCH
This Site Has Changed Some People!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last
Author
Rating
Options

natemason5

Ontario, CAN

I've been on this site for close to 10 years now...on and off. It seems to me that some posters who started out being very polite/respectful/tolerant are now rude/disrespectful/and intolerant.

I can think of a few who even started their "onsite careers" by simply not responding to the negative posts, or responding in a manner which ends the negativity...and now join in the "fun" of posting negative/degrading commments towards other posters.

In doing so you are now at the same level as the negative poster...why get into an argument with someone who you have no respect for?

Be aware of who you are...and don't let some internet "bullies" change that!

I won't speak for Dr Darden, but I don't think his original intention for this site was to give people a forum to attack someone's weakness and/or sexual orientation. It's just off-side!

Nate
Open User Options Menu

crazeeJZ

I doubt this "change" carries over to real life. I wouldn't worry about it.
Open User Options Menu

fbcoach

Nate,
I agree with what you are saying, but I don't think everyone knows just how far some of the nut cases will take this. We all know who they are. My little stalker has gone as far to perform a background check from the latest website (no big deal), hack into a personal account, give out personal info (illegal), send really nasty PMs, post blantant lies, etc.

Personally, that really doesn't bother me, but now when I get a chance to expose their lies, I do take a shot. Honestly, it's meant in fun, just to let everyone know how credible their character really is. However, I do agree it gets out of hand, but if the mods don't step in, it will continue. Like CrazyJZ mentioned, I don't think anyone takes this too serious. At least not in their REAL life.
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

crazeeJZ wrote:
I doubt this "change" carries over to real life. I wouldn't worry about it.


You'd be surprised how this does actually get to some people, if you ever find yourself getting emotional when posting like some tend to, then these forums probably aren't for you.
Open User Options Menu

N@tural1

fbcoach wrote:
Nate,
I agree with what you are saying, but I don't think everyone knows just how far some of the nut cases will take this.


Agreed. Nut cases is certainly the word!

Open User Options Menu

summaHIT

Ontario, CAN

natemason5 wrote:
I've been on this site for close to 10 years now...on and off. It seems to me that some posters who started out being very polite/respectful/tolerant are now rude/disrespectful/and intolerant.

I can think of a few who even started their "onsite careers" by simply not responding to the negative posts, or responding in a manner which ends the negativity...and now join in the "fun" of posting negative/degrading commments towards other posters.

In doing so you are now at the same level as the negative poster...why get into an argument with someone who you have no respect for?

Be aware of who you are...and don't let some internet "bullies" change that!

I won't speak for Dr Darden, but I don't think his original intention for this site was to give people a forum to attack someone's weakness and/or sexual orientation. It's just off-side!

Nate


I disagree. It is the same guys polluting every thread and they have always been dicks. They offer zero practical advice and are here to disrupt only. The ring leader even posted on this thread already.
Open User Options Menu

Mr. Strong

summaHIT wrote:
natemason5 wrote:
I've been on this site for close to 10 years now...on and off. It seems to me that some posters who started out being very polite/respectful/tolerant are now rude/disrespectful/and intolerant.

I can think of a few who even started their "onsite careers" by simply not responding to the negative posts, or responding in a manner which ends the negativity...and now join in the "fun" of posting negative/degrading commments towards other posters.

In doing so you are now at the same level as the negative poster...why get into an argument with someone who you have no respect for?

Be aware of who you are...and don't let some internet "bullies" change that!

I won't speak for Dr Darden, but I don't think his original intention for this site was to give people a forum to attack someone's weakness and/or sexual orientation. It's just off-side!

Nate

I disagree. It is the same guys polluting every thread and they have always been dicks. They offer zero practical advice and are here to disrupt only. The ring leader even posted on this thread already.


Whats your practical advice, get injured? Or "lift dat big rock dude"? Maybe you should write a book full of your wisdom.
Open User Options Menu

summaHIT

Ontario, CAN

Mr. Strong wrote:
summaHIT wrote:
natemason5 wrote:
I've been on this site for close to 10 years now...on and off. It seems to me that some posters who started out being very polite/respectful/tolerant are now rude/disrespectful/and intolerant.

I can think of a few who even started their "onsite careers" by simply not responding to the negative posts, or responding in a manner which ends the negativity...and now join in the "fun" of posting negative/degrading commments towards other posters.

In doing so you are now at the same level as the negative poster...why get into an argument with someone who you have no respect for?

Be aware of who you are...and don't let some internet "bullies" change that!

I won't speak for Dr Darden, but I don't think his original intention for this site was to give people a forum to attack someone's weakness and/or sexual orientation. It's just off-side!

Nate

I disagree. It is the same guys polluting every thread and they have always been dicks. They offer zero practical advice and are here to disrupt only. The ring leader even posted on this thread already.


Whats your practical advice, get injured? Or "lift dat big rock dude"? Maybe you should write a book full of your wisdom.


So funny!

Right on cue.
Open User Options Menu

Turpin

I for one used to post in a respectful manner and would often refuse to debate/post if vulgarity was used to prove a point.
However when you log on each day to threatening/abusive PMs and then witness a holier than thou/Im better than you attitude by the very same person on HIS thread then it makes it very easy to reply in kind ( & in spadefuls )
I don't do so by PM , I post directly on their thread.

Some feel that posting in such a manner is spoiling , I dont see it that way and judging from the PMs of support I have received others feel similar.

I will no longer respectfully choose to NOT post on threads/posts where I disagree with the content , I WILL post my view & vehemently if I feel the need.

T.
Open User Options Menu

natemason5

Ontario, CAN

If I had someone do the things that are being done to some of you, I wouldn't be here any longer! That's a fact.

I'm surprised that some here feel that it's "all in good fun" to resort to such tactics. Even defensive of the fact that they do it. I would agree that it is difficult to sit by while someone "attacks" you....especially privately.

In any case, this site (or these sites in general) has changed how some of us interact with people we don't even know. Maybe that's it...we (as men, for the most part) can't handle being verbally attacked by someone we can't see.

You guys know what I look like, and if you've read any of my posts, you probably have a good idea of the type of person I am. If some unknown guy comes at you, I can see the frustration. Some of us have put ourselves out there for all to see...and in doing so we usually get more respect from the general crowd.

Nate
Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

I agree with Summa the guys wrecking threads and starting shit are usually the same folk, its funny as they can dish it out but clearly cant take any themselves.

There are guys on this site that clearly have mental issues, some need a straight jacket and im not talking for sexual pleasure either!

Im one of the nicest guys on here if i dont say so myself, and for all the dicks ive encountered ive made a good few friends

Yourself Nate
Turps
Tracey
HeavyHitter
Tony
Crazee
Glynn
Hdlifter
Stevehit
Donnie
Mentzerboy
Rob BW
Summa
Jesse 'the body' Hunter
Benny
Albert kulitsa
Krazy
Scott

And a few others i may have missed (sorry)

Ive learnt stuff from those guys, so out the negative there has been more positive, the dicks who are dicks today will be dicks 3 years from now. Some of which are clearly addicted to prostate massage!

Dave
Open User Options Menu

natemason5

Ontario, CAN

I see what you're saying Dave, and I think you know that I respect your opinion.

I guess everyone is just fine with all the pissing matches, swearing, ignorant comments. An eye for an eye, eh boys? It seems as if most on the site are either unaffected by the nonsense(although many that add to it are the ones to complain), OR think that it's proper to get into an argument with someone you've never met???

I don't get it. Lots complain that the site is full of idiots, and the mods do nothing...and then go on to say it's alright to add to the madness and waste everyones time by reading your pissing matches? And don't give me the line "If you don't like it, don't read!" By the time you've read one line of the negative (and personally directed) post, you've already wasted 5 seconds of your life. Funny thing about time....you never get it back!


Nate
Open User Options Menu

Hitit

natemason5 wrote:
I've been on this site for close to 10 years now...on and off. It seems to me that some posters who started out being very polite/respectful/tolerant are now rude/disrespectful/and intolerant.

I can think of a few who even started their "onsite careers" by simply not responding to the negative posts, or responding in a manner which ends the negativity...and now join in the "fun" of posting negative/degrading commments towards other posters.

In doing so you are now at the same level as the negative poster...why get into an argument with someone who you have no respect for?

Be aware of who you are...and don't let some internet "bullies" change that!

I won't speak for Dr Darden, but I don't think his original intention for this site was to give people a forum to attack someone's weakness and/or sexual orientation. It's just off-side!

Nate


Hey Nate (you may remember me), In my case, although I used to post often, I simply don't participate in most discussions anymore.

I still check the site often and sometimes regularly.

But now, I'm more of a reader/observer of the discussion forum and just pick and choose what I want to read ignoring the rest of the BS.

Brian
Open User Options Menu

J-son

crazeeJZ wrote:
I doubt this "change" carries over to real life. I wouldn't worry about it.


My observation is quite the opposite. Low tone behavior have a tendency to spread into every part of the individuals life.

Its also true that many people who are more high tone over life (may be 10 years in some cases) start to feel they are loosing against life and because of this acting more and more irrational.

Even some of you gentlemen on this board seems to find it fun to attack some person here because he is a "free target" for some reason. And then the mob arrives...

We can all raise the standard of this board by not attacking and discussing instead. The only one who can change this is us, I happily sign up for that.

//jonas
Open User Options Menu

HDROB

this is a good forum in general, and most members are genuine people. but as the saying goes, 'there's always one'(a few in this case). never mind though, just laugh at the handbag fights.
Open User Options Menu

RW Hawk

Virgin Islands

These guys have been offered truces before and it was always THEM (e.g. Wannabe Quinn, Shorty "facebook coach" Wertz, Crazy JZ, hd "fat thighs" lifter, Little Mister T, etc.) who would violate the terms with name-calling, etc.

They are hypocrites who do the very things they whine and complain about.
Open User Options Menu

Turpin

DeadTrap. wrote:
These guys have been offered truces before and it was always THEM (e.g. Wannabe Quinn, Shorty "facebook coach" Wertz, Crazy JZ, hd "fat thighs" lifter, Little Mister T, etc.) who would violate the terms with name-calling, etc.

They are hypocrites who do the very things they whine and complain about.


Who offered ME a Truce `fat bob ` ?

Im not interested in truces , I`ll discuss/debate with civility when similar is posted in respect to my posts , otherwise I respond in kind with spadefuls of any shit that comes my way.

Now crawl back to where you came from you pathetic prick !

T.

Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

DeadTrap. wrote:
These guys have been offered truces before and it was always THEM (e.g. Wannabe Quinn, Shorty "facebook coach" Wertz, Crazy JZ, hd "fat thighs" lifter, Little Mister T, etc.) who would violate the terms with name-calling, etc.

They are hypocrites who do the very things they whine and complain about.


Float who are you trying to kid 'truces' is this something youve made up in that fat faggoty head of yours?

You are without a doubt the biggest twat on this site, you offer nothing to any thread you post on. We sussed you ages ago you clown you are just embarrasing yourself.

You ass kiss certain members on this site, look i dont want to break your heart but these guys are straight float, if you want that sort of thing there are bars that specialize in that type of behaviour! Just go there this isnt a dating website
Open User Options Menu

dhitquinn

Turpin wrote:
DeadTrap. wrote:
These guys have been offered truces before and it was always THEM (e.g. Wannabe Quinn, Shorty "facebook coach" Wertz, Crazy JZ, hd "fat thighs" lifter, Little Mister T, etc.) who would violate the terms with name-calling, etc.

They are hypocrites who do the very things they whine and complain about.

Who offered ME a Truce `fat bob ` ?

Im not interested in truces , I`ll discuss/debate with civility when similar is posted in respect to my posts , otherwise I respond in kind with spadefuls of any shit that comes my way.

Now crawl back to where you came from you pathetic prick !

T.



X 2

Nah fat bob is too wee Turps, maybe Daphne Broons around his size ;)
Open User Options Menu

db144

DeadBob:

Calling the kettle black...


d
Open User Options Menu

fbcoach

DeadTrap. wrote:
These guys have been offered truces before and it was always THEM (e.g. Wannabe Quinn, Shorty "facebook coach" Wertz, Crazy JZ, hd "fat thighs" lifter, Little Mister T, etc.) who would violate the terms with name-calling, etc.

They are hypocrites who do the very things they whine and complain about.


I would never offer you a truce. I think you are of the lowest character on the internet. I have zero respect for you. You have never posted anything of substance, posted anything that has ever proven you even workout, and proven you will sink to the lowest depths of internet etiquette.

With all of that said, I would never seriously wish you any harm. You're just a sad little man, comfortable hiding behind a computer screen. Judging from your internet profile, more than likely you have never accomplished anything of much worth. Anyone giving you an ounce of credibility is either using you to springboard their own agenda or seriously lacking knowledge of exercise and fitness.

Anyway, you're not something to be taken seriously, and most do enjoy the free comedy you provide. Without you, I would had been content to keep a mucher lower profile here discussing training and fitness. But thanks to your sociopathic ramblings and behavior, you have actually helped me to make many great cyber-friends here. So, I will say THANK-YOU for that and leave to continue TROLLING the forum and providing some funny entertainment.
Open User Options Menu

crazeeJZ

J-son wrote:
crazeeJZ wrote:
I doubt this "change" carries over to real life. I wouldn't worry about it.

My observation is quite the opposite. Low tone behavior have a tendency to spread into every part of the individuals life.

Its also true that many people who are more high tone over life (may be 10 years in some cases) start to feel they are loosing against life and because of this acting more and more irrational.

Even some of you gentlemen on this board seems to find it fun to attack some person here because he is a "free target" for some reason. And then the mob arrives...

We can all raise the standard of this board by not attacking and discussing instead. The only one who can change this is us, I happily sign up for that.

//jonas


I don't think people were changed because of a message board. The "change" that happened is how they really are. But are they like with everyone, or are they like that with a select few? There's a big difference, I'm surprised I had to point that out. Some people ask to be treated the way they're treated.
Open User Options Menu

HDROB

DeadTrap. wrote:
These guys have been offered truces before and it was always THEM (e.g. Wannabe Quinn, Shorty "facebook coach" Wertz, Crazy JZ, hd "fat thighs" lifter, Little Mister T, etc.) who would violate the terms with name-calling, etc.

They are hypocrites who do the very things they whine and complain about.

which is it, deadtrap, hd'beerbelly' or hd'fat thighs'?
Open User Options Menu

RW Hawk

Virgin Islands

HDROB wrote:
which is it, deadtrap, hd'beerbelly' or hd'fat thighs'?


Different person. I wasn't referring to you.
Open User Options Menu

RW Hawk

Virgin Islands

In b-4 Davey Boy 144

(oops, too late) ;-)
Open User Options Menu
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next | Last
H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy