MB Madaera
Lost 31.7 lbs fat
Built 11.7 lbs muscle


Chris Madaera
Built 9 lbs muscle


Keelan Parham
Lost 30 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle


Bob Marchesello
Lost 23.55 lbs fat
Built 8.55 lbs muscle


Jeff Turner
Lost 25.5 lbs fat


Jeanenne Darden
Lost 26 lbs fat
Built 3 lbs muscle


Ted Tucker
Lost 41 lbs fat
Built 4 lbs muscle

 
 

Determine the Length of Your Workouts

Evaluate Your Progress

Keep Warm-Up in Perspective


ARCHIVES >>

"Doing more exercise with less intensity,"
Arthur Jones believes, "has all but
destroyed the actual great value
of weight training. Something
must be done . . . and quickly."
The New Bodybuilding for
Old-School Results supplies
MUCH of that "something."

 

This is one of 93 photos of Andy McCutcheon that are used in The New High-Intensity Training to illustrate the recommended exercises.

To find out more about McCutcheon and his training, click here.

 

Mission Statement

H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy

Privacy Policy

Credits

LOG IN FORUM MAIN REGISTER SEARCH
Inspiring Powerhouse Physique
Author
Rating
Options

Tomislav

New York, USA

Here is an inspiring Powerhouse Physique - a naturally built personal trainer over 200 lbs at 5'10.

Her example as a natural female athlete should motivate those athletes and their 150 lb trainers who cite genetics excuses and the need for supplements to build muscle.

I'm also impressed by the plyometric performances.

Here's an interesting clip where the athlete discusses practicing progressive gymnastic stretching techniques:

http://www.youtube.com/...W_Fbn1kIC-dNhkA

Over time this kind of conditioning can cause stretch hyperplasia of the triceps and hamstrings resulting in longer muscle bellies and greater potential for overall hypertrophy.
Open User Options Menu

Hitit

Sorry, but her build is already genetics. The rest is working out.

If she stopped she would still be "Curvy".

Longer muscle bellies from stretching to build more muscle. Are you going try this again?

Come on....

So be FAT and stretch allot is your basis for building muscle.

You should market that quick since most of the population is way overweight they have great potential. Show them how to stretch their bellies and do partial ROM exercises (that you also recommend) and then you can write books about it and start your own web site like Dr. Darden.

Since your ideas are so radical, I'm sure you'll be very successful.
Open User Options Menu

farhad

Massachusetts, USA

Here we go again. This should be an interesting thread. lol
Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

farhad wrote:
Here we go again. This should be an interesting thread. lol


Yes, fascinating as always.

Weight Watchers ... watch out.

Tony


Open User Options Menu

Tomislav

New York, USA

Hitit wrote:
Sorry, but her build is already genetics. The rest is working out.

LOL Hitit! It's from working out, give the athlete some credit. Your argument that she has better genetics for building muscle than you isn't very convincing; she might beat you in arm wrestling now but if you were both untrained you would have an obvious advantage.

Why not be inspired to train harder?
Open User Options Menu

Nautilus1975

Badonka donk
Do doo bee-do-doo
Badonka donk
Do do-do-doo .....
Open User Options Menu

Nautilus1975

lol
Open User Options Menu

AShortt

Ontario, CAN

If Wayne jumpst in here, we'll have the best post of 2012...

Regards,
Andrew
Open User Options Menu

simon-hecubus

Texas, USA

I'd like to see a "Before" picture. I'll bet those leggies were already 80-90% there.
Open User Options Menu

Tony Williams

AShortt wrote:
If Wayne jumpst in here, we'll have the best post of 2012...

Regards,
Andrew


LOL

Tony
Open User Options Menu

Nautilus1975

simon-hecubus wrote:
I'd like to see a "Before" picture. I'll bet those leggies were already 80-90% there.



Leggies? I think you meant leggors ....

Open User Options Menu

spud

Hey Girlfriend!

Check out that bootay!

Seriously, that video is, in places, no different from the skinny girls in bikini's that "workout" and their videos have millions of hits, probably from teenage boys.

Th video I've linked to below shows me that she is selling the same BS that every other clueless trainer is claiming will transform your life or whatever headline they put on it.

http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=zOKutKwMmY0

Any success that her clients have following that kind of workout will come from dietary changes, not the line dancing/aerobics in the video.

All I see is a naturally muscular woman whose genetics have given her large quads and hamstrings, who is reasonably lean.

In fact I would go as far to say as she is nothing more than a less muscular, slightly fatter Serena Williams.

Jump to 6 min 50 sec on this video and tell me it's about fitness.....

http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=a6PHndWaZxY
Open User Options Menu

Hitit

Tomislav wrote:
Hitit wrote:
Sorry, but her build is already genetics. The rest is working out.

LOL Hitit! It's from working out, give the athlete some credit. Your argument that she has better genetics for building muscle than you isn't very convincing; she might beat you in arm wrestling now but if you were both untrained you would have an obvious advantage.

Why not be inspired to train harder?


First of all, I'm not so sure just because someone exercises that makes them an "athlete". And where did I say she has better genetics than me? I care zero about that.

I will even respond to your other comment and that I will say with confidence that she was already "curvy" or "thick" or her bone structure already gave her the frame she has now.

I forgot you also believe that any thin small framed person can transform themselves into a thick bodied muscled person as much as a FAT thick boned person can have a thin and cut physique simply by working out and diet.

You cannot get to extremes beyond your genetics, only modifications. Yes genetics are true in spite of you not believing.

LOL now that's funny.

You would never ever see this girl no matter what diet and program ever be a thin cut bikini model. Her genetics will not allow for that! She worked with what she already had. Thick, curvy large bone structure with a little extras available girth in the thighs, hips and glutes and maybe upper body parts. You'll never get a skinny chick with a stick figure to be build like her or visa versa. Genetics.

Your premise for building muscles have always been:

1. Stretch muscle bellies which make them bigger for more muscle bigger. Right cause tendons and bones have not influence either.

2. Get FAT and then the FAT magically turns into muscle. Really? Cause fat cells and muscle cells have the same components.

3. DO partial range motion lifts with too much weight because it maintains the load for more stimulation. Actually full range takes the muscles around the joints axis to stimulate all the fibers rather than just those in one position.

Where did you ever come up with these bizarre ideas? I know you want to wish you can do these things for yourself, but someday a reality check will come. Just accept reality, you are the way you are. Enhance it within your abilities.

You're like a circus salesman trying to sell a magic tonic that cures everything.

Have you ever presented any articles or evidence to these radical ideas (because they are so far out) against the norm delusions? Show us just one. And no your goofy rope climbing video is not evidence.

Why not be inspired by her? Because I don't find her inspiring.

Although I do like "curvy" girls.....

Open User Options Menu

Tomislav

New York, USA

simon-hecubus wrote:
I'd like to see a "Before" picture. I'll bet those leggies were already 80-90% there.


LOL Scott! 90% of 206 lbs is 185 lbs. For reference, that's larger and more muscular than Andrew before ever touching a weight.

Really?
Open User Options Menu

FiremanBob

She looks like a cow to me.
Open User Options Menu

Tomislav

New York, USA

Hitit wrote:
I will even respond to your other comment and that I will say with confidence that she was already "curvy" or "thick" or her bone structure already gave her the frame she has now.

I forgot you also believe that any thin small framed person can transform themselves into a thick bodied muscled person as much as a FAT thick boned person can have a thin and cut physique simply by working out and diet.

Yes I think that's how it works; your idea that fat or skinny people can't build muscle and get in shape fits neatly with your idea that the muscular folk were simply always muscular ;)


You cannot get to extremes beyond your genetics, only modifications. Yes genetics are true in spite of you not believing.


I have no idea what you are talking about; comments about genetics tend be vague but that was beyond meaningless.
Open User Options Menu

Nautilus1975

I have a strange suspicion there may be a special 'password protected' auto rebilling subscription portion of her website around the corner....
Open User Options Menu

Hitit

Tomislav wrote:
Hitit wrote:
I will even respond to your other comment and that I will say with confidence that she was already "curvy" or "thick" or her bone structure already gave her the frame she has now.

I forgot you also believe that any thin small framed person can transform themselves into a thick bodied muscled person as much as a FAT thick boned person can have a thin and cut physique simply by working out and diet.

Yes I think that's how it works; your idea that fat or skinny people can't build muscle and get in shape fits neatly with your idea that the muscular folk were simply always muscular ;)


You cannot get to extremes beyond your genetics, only modifications. Yes genetics are true in spite of you not believing.


I have no idea what you are talking about; comments about genetics tend be vague but that was beyond meaningless.


You're a waste of time beyond this response...

(QUOTE)
"Yes I think that's how it works; your idea that fat or skinny people can't build muscle and get in shape fits neatly with your idea that the muscular folk were simply always muscular ;)"

You obviously are not intelligent enough to discuss or understand in terms of actually writing or cannot grasp concepts from written words. I never said any of the above and you are stretching and twisting words out of context to fit yourself.

(QUOTE)
"I have no idea what you are talking about; comments about genetics tend be vague but that was beyond meaningless."

You know exactly what I referring to as you have already made the genetic relationship in terms of this topic. There is no vagueness. I think this falls back on your abilities which seem to lack common sense and the ability to absorb studies and opinions of experts in the field of exercise. This explains your radial absurd ideas with no substance other than your own delusions of self-interest.

If your going to post your BS ideals that fit into this (as I described previously in the other post that outlines you're basic beliefs 1,2 and 3) you should be stating it as your own opinion and not fact. Discussions from there are cool. But you seem to think your absolute and right in such delusions. You are not an expert and do not have any information beyond your own personal opinion to back any of your far-fetched ideas.

Do you have any expert opinions that share in your ridiculous? Any studies that show some of your crazy ideas like stretching muscles lengthen muscle bellies that allow for more potential for muscle growth?

Anything on body types and genetics?

Doing ONLY partial rep mid-range training is optimal?

SHOW some writings with some credibility and I will let go of my contention with your ideals and I will SHUT UP.

Have you ever read anything in exercise science?

It like arguing eating only broccoli will build muscle as some other Clown thinks......just plain stupid.
Open User Options Menu

Tomislav

New York, USA

Hitit wrote:
You're a waste of time beyond this response...

(QUOTE)
"Yes I think that's how it works; your idea that fat or skinny people can't build muscle and get in shape fits neatly with your idea that the muscular folk were simply always muscular ;)"

You obviously are not intelligent enough to discuss or understand in terms of actually writing or cannot grasp concepts from written words. I never said any of the above and you are stretching and twisting words out of context to fit yourself.

Huh? You claimed the athlete was always thick and had that frame. What did you mean by that if you weren't suggesting the athlete was always muscular?

And you were equally incredulous over "my" viewpoint that either skinny people or fat people could get in shape through diet and training.

Why do you find this so incredible? This is not just my viewpoint, there are countless examples of people building muscle and getting in shape through diet and exercise.

(QUOTE)
"I have no idea what you are talking about; comments about genetics tend be vague but that was beyond meaningless."

You know exactly what I referring to as you have already made the genetic relationship in terms of this topic.

I have made no "genetic relationship". I shared a natural athletes phenomenal results and speculated that stretch hyperplasia may have been a factor; why not add your speculation to the discussion? So far you've only come up with the fantastic idea the athlete always had the muscular frame. C'mon, even Scott's fantasy 185 lb "before pic" is more realistic than that :)
Open User Options Menu

Tomislav

New York, USA

FiremanBob wrote:
She looks like a cow to me.


FiremanBob,
I'm personally more inclined to Nautilus1975's "Badonka donk" accolades, but the thread is about a natural athlete building a muscular 200 lb physique.

Since these kind of results are tremendously impressive for a male natural athlete it makes the training protocol of even greater interest.

What are your thoughts? And for reference, where are you in terms of your own development?
Open User Options Menu

Tomislav

New York, USA

spud wrote:
Hey Girlfriend!

Check out that bootay!

Seriously, that video is, in places, no different from the skinny girls in bikini's that "workout" and their videos have millions of hits, probably from teenage boys.

Spud,
you're right; I guess the only difference between a muscular athlete over 200 lbs and scrawny ones that look untrained is a lot of muscle.


Th video I've linked to below shows me that she is selling the same BS that every other clueless trainer is claiming will transform your life or whatever headline they put on it.

http://www.youtube.com/...h?v=zOKutKwMmY0

Look Spud, all trainers are equal. If one is more muscular then it is just because of genetics and never the training; just ask the other one and see.

Any success that her clients have following that kind of workout will come from dietary changes, not the line dancing/aerobics in the video.

Mixing it up is fun and keeps the clients interested in training.

All I see is a naturally muscular woman whose genetics have given her large quads and hamstrings, who is reasonably lean.

In fact I would go as far to say as she is nothing more than a less muscular, slightly fatter Serena Williams.


Professional athletes utilise a comprehensive chemistry set that greatly enhances their results; this athlete has achieved tremendous results through natural training.


Jump to 6 min 50 sec on this video and tell me it's about fitness.....

http://www.youtube.com/...ndWaZxY


Shows some of the intense stretching that over time leads to stretch hyperplasia of the target musculature; tell me another explanation for the athletes flexibility - perhaps the athlete was always flexible? :)
Open User Options Menu
Administrators Online: Mod Phoenix
H.I.T. Acceptable Use Policy